December 14th Time: 1-4 pmGnome Place Like Home
These Stuffed Gnome ornaments are absolutely adorable! There are three different designs included. We will try to make all three of the small ornaments. The ornaments are each made in a single hooping, stuffed and then a small amount of hand stitching is required to seal them shut (~4-5"). The designs come three sizes for the 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 hoops. You will receive all the sizes.
Kits are $10.00 and the Designs are $6.00.
Design is by SmartNeedle.
The supply list is ready! There are only a few spots left. Please call or come by the shop to sign up!
Click Here to See The Supply List
After Class..... Sweet Pea is running a contest on Facebook that you can enter!
Post your pictures to Sweet Pea Machine Embroidery Facebook Group, like their weekly competition. Just caption your image with “No Place like Gnome” and please caption where the photo was taken, they want to see how many countries and locations the gnomes travel to.
Winners will be announced weekly on a Friday during December & a Grand Prize winner will be announced at the end of the competition, Sat 21 December, in the Saturday Newsletter.
Participation Prize – 20% off your next Sweet Pea Machine Embroidery Order (please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know you entered then we will give you a code to get 20% off your next order.)
Weekly Prize – The winner will receive a FREE Sweet Pea design of their choice (sets not included) & $20 Gift Card.
Grand Prize – Selected by a vote of the weekly winners will receive $100 Gift Card.
No Place like Gnome Competition – they will have one winner every week & a grand finalist at the end of the competition.
All you need to do is post a photo of your finished stuffed gnome ornament trio in a fun and interesting location. Like the pictures from Rita & Cathy, take these little ones out and about with you and snap a quick picture in an interesting location. We want to see where the gnomes travel.For your photo to qualify,
1. The project must be fully completed and include all three gnomes
2. The entry the must be titled “No Place like Gnome” (or similar) Just add this as the text to your post.
3. It has to be a completed project with no additions or omissions to the design (embroidered ‘names, initials” will be allowed). You cannot add other designer’s designs or embroidery.
4. We must be able to see each gnome in the photo, or individual pictures of each of the three gnomes your post entry.
5. You cannot keep submitting the same location every week, however, if you have already posted a photo and didn’t enter it in the competition you can repost that again and enter the competition.
6. The competition is drawn every Friday 9am (Brisbane, Australian time). Entries received after 5pm Thursday (Brisbane, Australian time) will go into the next week’s competition.
7. By entering the competition you are giving us permission to post your gnome photo/s on social media, the sweet pea website, newsletter and blog page.
For those that don't know... PFAFF Embroidery Club meets once a month on the third Saturday of the month. Time: 1-4 Instruction Fee: $25.00. Sometimes there is a kit fee and/or a design CD fee.Each month we do a new in the hoop project or embroidery. This class is only for the Pfaff Embroidery machines Vision, Vision 5.5, Creative 4.5, Sensation, Sensation Pro, Sensation Pro 2 and the Creative Icon. You have to know the basics of your machine. There is a limited amount of space so I need to know who is coming.Thanks,Sara Sandy's Quilt Shop613 N. BroadwayJoshua, Texas 76058817-447-1233