GO! Qube English Paper Piecing-1" Finished Sides includes:
- (8) GO! English Paper Piecing-1" Finished Sides (with quilt shape number)
- GO! English Paper Piecing-Hexagon-1" Finished Sides-Fabric (55826)
- GO! English Paper Piecing-Hexagon-1" Finished Sides-Paper (55827)
- GO! English Paper Piecing-Half Hexagon-1" Finished Sides-Fabric (55828)
- GO! English Paper Piecing-Half Hexagon-1" Finished Sides-Paper (55829)
- GO! English Paper Piecing-Equilateral Triangle-1" Finished Sides-Fabric (55830)
- GO! English Paper Piecing-Equilateral Triangle-1" Finished Sides-Paper (55831)
- GO! English Paper Piecing-Diamond 60°-1" Finished Sides-Fabric (55832)
- GO! English Paper Piecing-Diamond 60°-1" Finished Sides-Paper (55833)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 6" (55137)
- Self-contained storage case
- Pattern Booklet with 8 block patterns & 2 quilt patterns
Why Quilters Love the GO! QubeEnglish Paper Piecing-1" Finished Sides:
- The GO! Qube English Paper Piecing-1" Finished Sides die set includes everything you need to easily cut the most popular English paper piecing paper and fabric shapes—in the most popular 1" finished size—quickly, accurately, and easily!
- • As part of the innovative GO! Fabric Cutting System, GO! Qube allows you to cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric with the fabric cutting dies and up to 2 layers of cardstock with the paper cutting dies.
- • Fabric cutting shapes include seam allowance and dog-eared corners for easy alignment and piecing. Papercutting dies to cut a center hole for easy piecing and removal from the final project.
- • Combine shapes in different ways to make countless block designs.
- • Coordinates with NEW English Paper Piecing Made Easy Pattern Book by Katja Marek to create 6 stunning English paper piecing projects.
- • Instructional videos (available online).
- • Everyday value priced.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
COMPATIBLE WITH THESE FABRIC CUTTERS: Go! Baby, GO!, and GO! Big